Monday, June 1, 2009

Sorry, blame it on me & I'm sorry I can't be perfect ...


As life goes on.. I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibility.. And I realize that everything I do is affecting the people around me, So I wanted to take this time out to apologize for things that I've done and the things that havent accured yet..

I'm sorry for the times that I left our home
I'm sorry for the times I had to go
I'm sorry for the times I would neglect
I'm sorry for the times I'd disrespect
I'm sorry for the wrong things that I've done
I'm sorry I'm not always there at home
I'm sorry for the things that I did not say
I understand there's some problems, And I'm not too blind to look
All the pain you kept inside you even though you might not choose
If I can apologize for being wrong

Then it's just a shame on me, I'd be the reason for your pain
And you can put the blame on me...
I wish I would have listened and I'd be so bad
I'm sorry that your life turned out this way..
I can't believe it's hard just to talk to you, But you don't understand..
And now I try hard to make it, I just wanna make you proud..

I'm sorry I can't be perfect...

No comments: